CURVEmachine can be seen as MESHmachine's little brother. It aims to make POLY Curve editing more flexible, and like MM's fillet toolset1, makes working with curve radii/arcs and non-circular blends essentially non-destructive.
The main tool in CURVEmachine that makes this possible, is the Blendulate tool, which allows you to create curve radii/arcs (or non-circular blends), change existing ones or merge them back to a single point again.
CURVEmachine menu mapped to
Y2 by default, and the Single Point Poly Curve toool in the Add Object menu
Keep in mind
- add a single point poly curve at the cursor's location to quickly start extruding a curve
- create, edit or undo curve radii or non-circular blends
- slide a curve point along its previous or next segment
- merge to the last selected point or to the center of the selection, including across two splines
- shuffle the gap of a spline to another location
- adjust curve thickness, extrusion and resolution, and toggle spline cyclicity
- interpolate curve point thickness and tilt
- connect two splines